CHAMPIONING THE RIGHTS OF THE INJURED
Jesus M. Dovalina
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Animal Bites
- Defective Products
- Wrongful Deaths
Jesus M. Dovalina was raised in Eagle Pass, Texas. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice in 1979 from the University of Texas at San Antonio. After graduating from college, Jesus worked as a Legal Assistant/Paralegal for the Law Firm of Knickerbocker, Abrams and Cowan in Eagle Pass, Texas until August of 1985.
Jesus earned his Doctorate of Jurisprudence graduating Cum Laude from Texas Southern University of Houston in 1988. He is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas and eligible to practice in the United States Courts for the Western District.
Since graduating from law school, Jesus became a shareholder and partner with the Law Firm of Knickerbocker, Cowan, Heredia, Jasso and Dovalina until 1988, when he resigned to open up his own office, The Law Offices of Jesus M. Dovalina in Del Rio, Texas.
Jesus has worked on personal injury cases involving motor vehicle collisions, trucking collisions and premises liability. He has represented many clients who include seriously injured people and families who have lost one or more loved ones due to the negligence of another person and/or company with both settlements and verdicts in the millions. Jesus has 30+ years of jury trial experience.
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1987
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Texas - San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
- B.A. - 1979
- Texas, 1987
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2010 to 2022
Current Employment Positions
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal for the Law Firm of Knickerbocker, Abrams and Cowan in Eagle Pass, Texas, 1985
- Law Firm of Knickerbocker, Cowan, Heredia, Jasso and Dovalina , Shareholder and Partner, 1988